Is Invisible Fence Brand Worth It?
The Invisible Fence brand is highly preferred among dog owners as a way to contain their pets. While the product itself does come at a hefty price, many dog owners wonder if the product is worth it. Let’s analyze below the pros and cons of this particular brand of pet fencing.
- The Invisible Fence brand is effective. Research has shown that the product’s boundry system is actually capable of containing even larger dogs from escaping.
- The Invisible Fence is pet-safe. The collar that comes with the product will send a warning before administering a safe static correction.
- Unlike most fences, the Invisible Fence does not take up physical space in your yard. It is perfect for houses with small yards, or those who live on acreage.
- The Invisible Fence is easily installed. Installation only takes a couple of hours and you don’t need professional help.
- The price. The Invisible Fence is one of the most expensive fences on the market. However, most Invisible Fence customers report that the product is worth the price due to its effectiveness.
- The batteries for the collar need to be replaced every few months.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not the Invisible Fence brand is worth it will depend on what is important to you and your pet’s needs. Despite the cost, the Invisible Fence is incredibly effective, easy to install, and pet-safe. All in all, it’s hard to go wrong with this product.